Spring/Summer 2018 Internships
Shopaholic is excited to announce its internship program! Our internships are a resume builder & designed to give our interns a taste of the fashion industry. Are you a college student interested in gaining hands-on experience in the fashion and retail industry while working alongside a passionate team? If so, Shopaholic Boutique wants to hear from you!
We are seeking talented individuals for spring & summer internships who are extremely motivated and excited to help with various tasks, as well as provide creative input that can make an immediate impact on the business. Someone who loves fashion, has excellent communication skills, is highly organized and is ready to contribute to a variety of projects. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the fast-paced fashion industry.
We are looking for interns in the following departments:
- Boutique Sales & Operations
- Marketing & Social Media
- Goal and Achievement oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with others as well as able to work by oneself
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work 10-20 hours a week
- Undergraduate degree or soon to be graduate
- Must qualify for course credit
While the position is unpaid, you will gain valuable hands-on experience + course credit
When submitting your resume for this position, please include the position in the subject line
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org